SilverHubs

The Most Important Article I’ve Ever Penned, Egon Von Greyerz

This is a 'Must Read' story by Egon Von Greyerz which we found on King World News.  Basically it sets out the vastly different outcomes from 3 scenarios of people who held their money in different forms.  It's a truly riveting good read! 'highly recommended'  for anyone concerned they're getting ever smaller returns from holding cash in the bank it's especially enlightening!

As Egon says;  

The moral of the story will be obvious. The outcomes are so vastly different that anyone who reads about the three human destinies will easily sympathise with the one who took the tide that “leads to fortune” rather than the two who ended up “in miseries.” 

But here is the crunch of the story. Although virtually all investors reading this article will see the obvious choice, I am convinced that 99% of all investors will make the wrong investment decision in the next few years and end up in miseries.

Link to story here

Egon von Greyerz Says This Is “The Most Important Article I’ve Ever Penned”